Inspection of the CALIPERS
• Check for leaks and condition of seals
• Check if CALIPER SLIDE PINS are in good condition?
• Check if PISTON moves freely in the Caliper?
• Check RETAINING BOLT HEADS for damage
• Replace damaged or worn parts
Inspection of the SEALS & DUST COVERS
• Check bleeding nipple cover and if there is a leak around nipple.
• Check Piston Dust cover for damage
• Check Piston seals for leaks
• Replace if damaged
Inspection of the HYDRAULIC HOSES
• Check for damage, leaks, twisting and ballooning
Replace immediately if there are any signs of damage or leaks.